Friday, August 7, 2026

75 Fluent

Me at the end of the challenge
 I've decided to do a language study challenge called 75 Fluent; it was created by the influencer Logan Jaynes. Basically, you have to follow study rules for 75 days. I'm going to do Spanish as that's my minor (ᵕ⸝⸝• ᴗ •); I'll probably start next week as I will be moved into my dorm by then. Also, I need to review before my Spanish classes start on the 20th. 

These are the rules:

  • 60 Minutes of Study (either in total with the others or on top of the others)
  • Read 5 Pages
  • 5 Minutes of Speaking
  • 1 Podcast/Episode/YT Video
  • Journal
  • Track Your Study
  • Immerse Yourself as Much as Possible 
I'm going to tell you guys what I'm going to do for each one; maybe you guys can give me more resources or tips (,, ‸ ,, )
  • During the school year, I'm going to count my class and hw, which adds up to an hour, but when I don't have class, I will review vocab and notes. That's what I'm going to do next week: review my notes from last year and vocab, which I use this website for Practice & Learn Vocabulary | SpanishDictionary.com
  • This website 20 Free Spanish Books, Novels, and Stories in PDF and Printables has free books that I'll use. I'm going to read them and try to go up in levels. 
  • Probably talk to my friends/family or do a tutor session once a week and use that as the total for the week
  • I'm thinking about watching American Dad, as I've seen all of it, or some other show I'veseen. I will also look on YouTube to see if any videos pique my interest. 
  • I'm thinking of finding writing prompts or writing about my day. I'm going to physically write it to practice for tests. 
  • I'm using the website Logan made to track and maybe even create a physical tracking sheet where I do the journaling. This is the website, btw: 75 Fluent Tracker – Official 75 Fluent Challenge App
  • Definitely listening to music and cooking; this is broad, so I don't have any other ideas. 
That's it; maybe I'll keep you guys updated who knows if I actually stick with this. If you guys have any tips or other free resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts